This is a draining fault, to resolve you would need to clean the pump.
IMPORTANT: ENSURE THAT THE WATER IS COOLED BEFORE DRAINING THE APPLIANCE.
To clean the pump, do the following:
- Stop the machine and unplug it.
- Depending on the model remove the plinth by holding it tightly on both side, pushing it downward and tilting to the side. Or, push down on the tabs provided on both sides and remove it
- Place a container beneath it
- Open the filter but do not remove it completely
- Slowly turn the filter counter clockwise until the water begins to drain out
- Wait until all the water has drained
- Now unscrew the filter completely and remove it
- Clean the filter and filter chamber
- Check that the pump rotter moves freely
- Reinsert the filter and screw it colockwise
- Pour about one liter of water in the detergent draw
- To reactivate the eco system
- Check that the filter is inserted properly and securely
- Reinstall plinth
- Plug in appliance and stat the program
Note*With any other support information contact the Hisense service center 0501238888