When you are in areas with weak signals or poor reception, you may lose reception. Move to another area and try again.
Ensure your phone is registering to the right network:
- Click the menu button
- The select Settings
- Select “Wireless and Networks”
- Ensure “Airplane” mode is not selected (ticked)
- Select “Mobile Networks”
- Select the correct Sim card( if two are installed)
- Select “Network Operators”
- The phone will scan for available network operator signals.
- Choose the “Select Automatically”
- Phone should register on the correct network
Note*With any other support information contact the Hisense service center 0501238888